At Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort and Spa, it’s all about the water. Our pure natural hot springs mineral water is pumped fresh from our own well on the property. Our well taps into the natural aquifer that runs deep below the town and which supplies water so delicious, it is often compared to Evian! From our mineral water pools and sumptuous spa treatments to helping you with your leisure arrangements and providing information on local resources, our goal is to offer you quality amenities and services that exceed your expectations.
- HOT MINERAL WATER POOLS kept at the perfect temperature year round for your comfort and enjoyment. We have a swimming pool and Jacuzzi spa pool on our Pool Level and another Jacuzzi pool on our Lanai Level.
- ESSENCE SPA at Bella Monte features a luxurious variety of massage and treatment services. Please see our spa section for list of treatments available.
- IN ROOM amenities include spa robes, hair dryers, and pool towels. Irons and ironing boards by request.
- DRY SAUNA – Heat those aching muscles in our enclosed Swedish sauna on the Lanai Level, follow with a soak in the pool for a taste of heaven!
- OUTDOOR FIRE PIT – Relax by the fire on a cool evening or cuddle up in a deck chair and enjoy a star-filled night sky.
- SECURE WALLED GROUNDS – Walk though our gates to discover a retreat for your mind body and spirit. Our property is staffed round the clock to allow you to rest easy during your stay.
What’s So Special About Our Water?
Our natural hot mineral waters originate from the Desert Hot Springs Aquifer, which continues to be heated by ancient geothermal forces thousands of feet below the earth’s surface. Naturally heated to temperatures as high as 180 degrees, the waters here have been believed to hold curative powers for centuries. When the first scientific analysis of the hot mineral water was performed in 1937, its therapeutic value was affirmed. From the Roman baths of yesteryear to the thousands of health-seekers today, people have “taken the waters” to improve their health, restore their spirits and enjoy the healing powers of the mineral waters.
Today, health conscious travelers from across America, Europe and Asia visit Bella Monte Resort and Spa to enjoy our famous hot mineral water pools. Our pure and refreshing water emerges from our own well steaming hot and rich with minerals, and without the sulfurous odor often found with other mineral water. Our guests have claimed our water helps ease their arthritis, soothes their skin, rejuvenates blood flow and gives boosts of energy. We only know they enjoy it immensely and that makes us very happy!
Desert Hot Springs is one of the few places on earth that has both hot and cold mineral water with these pure healthy qualities. The analysis of our water places it on an equal footing with commercial mineral water like Evian – and to think it comes out of our tap! Our drinking water is so delicious it has been voted “The Best Tasting in the World” the last three years by international water tasting competitions.
One local sums it up best, “We drink the cold and soak in the hot, all in a place of amazing beauty. We’re truly blessed.”
Soak it up, sip it up, wake your body up with our Hot Natural Mineral Water!
Sustenance During Your Stay:
Like most of the boutique hotels here in Desert Hot Springs, Bella Monte does not have a restaurant on-site, however, we offer a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast each morning (often with homemade goodies!). Free snacks and refreshments are available in our lounge throughout the day. We have several delicious local choices for dining that we can recommend during your stay. Just ask and we’ll be happy to advise or make reservations for you. There are also several grocery stores within 5 minutes of the resort for your convenience.
Pleasant diversions of every kind abound here!
Whether you seek a place to rekindle your passion, or just want a quiet get-away to relax and restore, Bella Monte Hot Springs Resort and Spa provides the perfect supportive environment. Roast marshmallows by our fire pit, soak in your own private Jacuzzi tub with our exclusive onsite accessible geo-thermal mineral water or check out the shops and sights of nearby Palm Springs. Our year-round sunshine and restorative mineral water will make even business trips feel like a vacation!